Its not happening when I run it from the FDK web tests in my dev environment. It only happens when I have installed the app as a custom app. Then it gets reported as an error in the logs. I have also started dabbling with creating unit tests and saw it there too.
Weirdly though the schedule still gets created in the custom app when installed.
You’re right, @RobAtOpinyin. This is yet another undocumented behaviour. Apologies for the confusion.
Meanwhile, I tested this and found that there is a .fail() method. Our docs probably still say that there should be a .catch() method. I am trying to get more details on this, on whether this is a change in behaviour or a bug.
We are doing some changes internally to remove jQuery deferred dependency for FDK. We are yet to decide which methods will be available from a returned Promise. Whether will have only .fail() or have .catch() and .fail().
However, you might want to use async/await and avoid these changes.
Thanks for investigating this for me. That’s excellent and it explains why it still schedules the event but the code fails. I am still using FDK 7.1.0 as I am having challenges getting FDK to upgrade at the moment. See here:- FDK update is not working
I am refactoring most of the code to async/await as I work on it but hadn’t got to that bit yet.