Community Hours 16th May 2024: OAuth for Freshservice APIs & Multi-OAuth Configuration Support

Webinar template 2023 - Freshworks for Developers (49)

REGISTER

Discover the power of OAuth in integrating with Freshservice product APIs and the newfound capability of configuring multiple OAuth configurations within a single app. This session offers practical insights, demonstrations, and guidance on leveraging OAuth authentication for seamless connectivity with Freshservice and other third-party products.

Key Highlights:

• Understanding OAuth authentication and its significance in API integration
  • Step-by-step guide on OAuth integration with Freshservice APIs
  • Exploring the flexibility of configuring multiple OAuth configurations within a single app

Agenda:

1. Introduction to OAuth Authentication
  2. OAuth Integration with Freshservice APIs
  3. Configuring Multiple OAuth Setups in Apps
  4. Live Demonstrations: OAuth Integration & Multiple Configuration Setup
  5. Questions and Answers on the same topics

By attending this session, you will:

• Gain a comprehensive understanding of OAuth authentication and its application in Freshservice API integration.
  • Learn how to configure multiple OAuth setups within a single app, enhancing flexibility and integration capabilities.
  • Acquire practical knowledge through live demonstrations, enabling you to implement OAuth authentication and authorisation effectively.
  • Engage in a Q&A session to address queries and deepen your understanding of OAuth integration and configuration in Freshservice apps.

When

16th May 2024
5:30 pm IST (India)| 2:00 pm CET| 1:00 pm GMT (London)
Check your time zone

Speaker

Logesh Narayanan - Lead Software Engineer at Freshworks
Raviraj Subramanian - Senior Developer Advocate at Freshworks

REGISTER

Note:

You can also have your questions ready beforehand, as we have a live Q&A during the session, where our fantastic DevExperts will answer your questions.

Can’t attend live? You should still register. We’ll share the recording after the session.
We are looking forward to seeing you at the event!

Resources:

Love the release of the OAuth credentials- I know I will have some very happy customers.

Could we get the endpoints to get the token updated in the API documentation for Freshservice? I didn’t see this captured in the API documentation and would love to be able to centrally locate these items.

REMINDER: Join us on 16th May

OAuath for Freshservice APIs & Multi-OAuth Configuration Support

Freshworks Developer - Community Hours (Tech Talk)

Session overview: Discover the power of OAuth in integrating with Freshservice product APIs and the newfound capability of configuring multiple OAuth configurations within a single app. This session offers practical insights, demonstrations, and guidance on leveraging OAuth authentication for seamless connectivity with Freshservice and other third-party products.

Register now!
16th May 2024
5:30 pm IST (India)| 2:00 pm CET| 1:00 pm GMT (London)
Check your time zone

REGISTER

Hi @Kiska_Sanchez,

Token URL - https://<freshworks org domain name>/oauth/v2/token
Authorise URL - https://<freshworks org domain name>/oauth/v2/authorize

You can view details about all the attributes of the OAuth configuration by opening the child attributes in the Attributes section on the OAuth configuration page in the documentation.

The configuration file and instructions for using OAuth iparams to get the Freshworks org domain are also included in the sample on the right side of the docs page.

1 Like

Awesome, thank you for providing that link @Raviraj!

In my initial question though, I was actually referring to the the Introduction> Authentication tab of the API documentation as this is what a lot of my customer and coworkers reference when using the API.

1 Like

Thanks, @Kiska_Sanchez.

I will pass on the feedback to the relevant team so they can update the API documentation authentication page.

1 Like

Hi Team,
Will I get the recording of Community Hours 16th May 2024?