Developer Refresh UK 2023: Unleashing the Power of AI for Enhanced Developer Experience

Want to make the most of your Freshworks experience?

Join us at the Developer Refresh in London for a hands-on session to experience Freddy Copilot for Developers — our latest Generative AI-powered app development tool that can help you and your development teams extend and enhance your Freshworks experience.

Event Details

Date: December 6, 2023
Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Venue: 30 Euston Square, London

Developer Refresh - Agenda

9:00 AM - 10:00 AM

Registrations start

10:00 AM - 10:15 AM

Freshworks Ecosystem Overview (Platform and Marketplace)

10:15 AM - 10:30 AM

Intro to Freddy Copilot for Developers

10:30 AM - 11:00 AM

Getting Started with Freshworks Developer Platform

• App Lifecycle - Let’s know about the app ecosystem
  • Environment setup - Setup you need to get started

11:00 AM - 12:00 PM

Hands-on workshop - Build your own app using Freddy Copilot for Developers

Why Attend?

• Learn how you can enhance and extend your Freshworks experience with marketplace apps.
  • Discover how Generative AI-powered Freddy Copilot for Developers can accelerate app development, enabling you and your teams to build reliable apps faster.
  • Experience the ease and efficiency of app development through a dedicated hands-on session.
  • Network with fellow industry-leading experts to gain valuable insights and learn from their success stories.

Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to enhance your app development journey with cutting-edge technology and industry experts. Reserve your spot now and get ready for an inspiring event that will shape your Freshworks experience!

Secure a Spot

Join us at the Developer Refresh event in London on December 6th, 2023.

Immerse yourself in our newest Gen AI-powered app development tool, designed to elevate your Freshworks experience. Uncover the potential of Freddy Copilot for Developers in expediting app development, empowering you and your teams to create reliable apps with greater speed.

Don’t pass up the chance to connect and engage with fellow experts.

Help us spread the word, and feel free to bring your tech/dev teams to attend the most anticipated event of the year!

If you haven’t registered already, please click the link to secure your spot and ensure you don’t miss out. (Please make sure to click the “Developer Refresh” button to complete your registration for the developer-focused sessions.)

Secure a Spot

Poll Question 1: Will you be attending the UK Developer Refresh event on December 6th, 2023?

• Yes, I’m excited to attend!
  • I’m considering it; need more information
  • Unfortunately, I won’t be able to make it this time
0 voters

Poll Question 2: Are you interested in bringing your development team to the event?

• Yes, I plan to bring my team
  • I’m undecided; I need more details
  • No, I’ll be attending alone
0 voters