In conjunction with the Freshworks Upskill Program, we are calling all the application developers globally to come and build apps on the Freshworks developer Platform.
co <div/> hackathon presents an opportunity for developers to address practical business solutions on the Freshworks developer platform.
Build apps for your favorite Freshworks products and get a chance to win exciting cash prizes (and some swag!). Join us from June 1 - June 5, 2020 to Hack and build apps that solve CX business problems.
In case you missed the workshop sessions, you can browse through the on-demand sessions available on the Freshworks upskill program page
We can’t wait to see what you build!
- To pick up an idea for an app, we have some sample Ideas posted for you to think in the CX direction. You can also post an idea and seek clarification there.
- Before you start, I would recommend that you sign up for a free trial of our Products and read about our marketplace. You should also check out our developer portal for documentation on how to build apps on the platform.
- See open source sample apps
- Get started by following our code receipies
- If you need any technical assistance, please feel free to ask our developer community.
- The app would be built using the V2 version of our platform.
- The app would primarily use platform features wherever possible.
- GitHub links to the app and demo screenshots+ videos will be submitted as a working version of the app. be careful not to upload the API keys, passwords, and other sensitive information in plain text to GitHub repository.
Please submit your app at the earliest; the latest before 5th June.
*Note: We welcome startups, independent developer teams, freelancers, students to participate. * Freshworks co