Freshworks Developer Summit 2022 - powered by aws

We are delighted to announce Freshworks’ first-ever Developer Summit on September 22nd in Bengaluru. Join us in person to meet the platform experts, discuss trends in the enterprise app space and connect with fellow developers around the ecosystem.

The event allows you to connect with experts and leaders from the community. You will also get access to focused developer tracks and workshops, so you can walk in with an idea and walk out with a freshly built app.

Looking for more reasons to attend? Here’s why you shouldn’t miss out:

1. The sessions will provide developers with essential and advanced knowledge of building enterprise-grade applications using the Freshworks developer platform.
  2. Connect with like-minded developers and share ideas, best practices, and stories.
  3. Learn to build different types of apps using the Freshworks platform and monetize it through the Freshworks Marketplace.
  4. Discover hacks to build better serverless apps using the platform.
  5. Learn to ace your app reviews and master the process of submitting apps to the Freshworks marketplace

Check out the detailed agenda and session tracks here.

Don’t forget to REGISTER: Developer Summit 2022 | Freshworks

Follow our events page on LinkedIn: Freshworks Developer Summit

2 Likes

Is there anything virtual or only in person?

If only… :crossed_fingers: fingers crossed this makes it’s way to the United States :us:

2 Likes

Hey Justin, this one is an in-person event in Bangalore, India. We’ll try to make this available on-demand later. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hoping for it to happen there soon!!!
Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :blush:

2 Likes

@Tanmay_Kapoor any potential plans for this to happen in Hyderabad this year?

1 Like

@harishk I thought you’d attend and join us in Bangalore :slightly_smiling_face:
Please do come. It will be great to have you there at the event.

1 Like

Just making sure before I plan my Bangalore trip! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Please plan and do come to Bangalore. It will be fun!

2 Likes

@Tanmay_Kapoor
Have you made this available to watch on-demand? If so, could you share the link for the same?

1 Like

Hello @ThirumalaiK, thanks for reaching out. The on-demand sessions are not available yet. I will keep you posted once they are published. Thanks!