On May 26, we hosted our first Huddle of the year. It was heartwarming to see our developer community turn up once again, to learn and engage, despite all the chaos around us with the ongoing pandemic. Check out this keynote from Satwik Hebbar, Director of Marketplace Engineering where he speaks about all the recent milestones.
Want to learn more from the Huddle? Here are the session recordings:
- Building apps with React and Vue
- Serverless Best Practices
- Minnal Talk: Session on Custom Object by Mohamad Asan
- Minnal Talk: Session on Custom Object by Ajith R
A Brand NewDev-Assist
We are launching a new portal, Dev-Assist that will function as a self-service arm of our support offerings from the Developer Platform.
Updated Platform Security
Over the last two weeks, we rolled out a couple of important updates to our platform to significantly enhance our security posture.
Cheers to our #BuildToWin Contest Winners. We would like to thank all the participants for making this possible. We could not have done it without you! All the submissions are eligible for cash prizes.
- Sample app demonstrating the implementation of HTML, CSS, and JS to build configuration pages as per needs.
- Sample app demonstrating the implementation of JSON to build configuration pages as per needs.
- Sample app containing the sample code that displays the various placeholders allowed by Freshservice.
- Updated and Improved two Freshdesk Demo apps; twilio_sms and ticket_merger, and a few more on the lane.
What does a programmer wear?
Whatever is in the dress code!
Help us help you!
Thoughts? Comments? Feedback?
We’d love to hear everything from you. Write to us.