How can I let customers see their tickets directly within an iframe within my own web based application?

Hi

Today we have freshdesk configured so that it automatically creates a ticket whenever customers send in a mail to our support email address.

What I would like to achieve is:

1. Allow customers to see their tickets directly within an iframe within our own web based application
  2. Do this without needing the customers to sign in to freshdesk. Since they have already signed in to our application, I want to use ‘SSO’ to allow them to create/see their existing tickets without having to login again.

Is this possible?

Hi there, any update on this?

I think this is functionality that a lot of people would want.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Hi, @Siddharth_Kilam We are deeply engaged in the development of the Freshdesk app marketplace app and custom app solutions. Interestingly, we haven’t come across any Freshdesk widget that offers the functionality for customers to sign in and access their tickets. To address this, a potential workaround would involve creating a distinct module within your web application or crafting an iframe app that grants your customers access.