How to create a freshsales.io account (xxxx.freshsales.io)

Last Wednesday, we sent the new Freshsales FDK app to Freshworks for review. The Freshworks reviewer rejected this app due to low code coverage. Freshworks team expects at least 80% code coverage. I tried to improve the code coverage for this app. But I’m not able to reach 80% code coverage without a freshsale.io account. Our current Freshsales app supports the freshworks crm and freshsale.io accounts. Actually, we have a freshworks crm account only. So could you please guide me on how to create a freshsale.io account or how to resolve this issue? Please find the attached screenshot for your reference.

Our current code coverages:

Statements: 85.28% ( 817/958 )
Branches: 73.14% ( 177/242 )
Functions: 78.23% ( 115/147 )
Lines: 85.94% ( 813/946 )

Our Freshworks CRM account link - Freshworks

Hi @Hariharan_L,

Welcome to the Freshworks Developer Community. :tada:

The code coverage with respect to branches and functions doesn’t meet the 80% mark which we validate, this is not achievable given that the functions/branches have dependencies on a response from the Freshsales.io account’s APIs. Is my understanding correct?

Also, my assumption is this is an app supporting both freshsales and freshworks_crm.

Hi Jones,

Your understanding is correct. Currently, I have a freshworks_crm account only. I need freshsales account for code coverage. Could you please guide me on how to create freshsales account?

Thanks

Can you please share the App ID?

AppId - 46213
App Name - Exotel CTI for Freshsales

Hi @Hariharan_L,

Can you please re-submit the app?

Hi @zach_jones_noel ,

I’ve resubmitted the app and please refer to the attached screenshot for your reference.

HI @zach_jones_noel ,

The app is still under review. Could you please share the latest update?

Hi @Hariharan_L,

The app is under QA review, it would be completed in a day or two.

Hi @zach_jones_noel, App is still under review. Kindly expedite this and share the ETA

Hey @Hariharan_L,

A review from the QA team was communicated over emails.