Thanks for dropping by Freshworks Developer Community today.
You may notice the new domain changed from https://community.developers.freshworks.com to https://community.freshworks.dev. While we are excited for crisper domain, we hit a roadblock as our users continue to experience issues logging into their accounts with Google/Github.
As we try to fix this experience on our highest priority, we want to leave you with two options to temporarily sign on the forum today.
- From the login screen, enter your email address and the hyperlink “Skip the password; email me a login link”.
- Click the hyperlink and if the user with that email address is found, an email would be sent to your email inbox.
- Click the link from your email and it should redirect you to the Community Forum.
- To login, click on “Finished login”.
- On the login card, click on “Forgot password”.
- Enter your email address and this will send you a reset password link to your email inbox.
- Use the link from the email and set a new password.
We will be back up and running very soon.