Unable to use oauth iparams when using agent oauth type

Hi @Akhil_Kulkarni,

We have updated our platform to support both agent-level OAuth and OAuth iparams on the same app now.
Please update your app once again and it should work fine.

Let us know here if you face any trouble.

2 Likes

Hello @Raviraj

I did try it and getting an issue.

Please download the source code from the below URL and let me know if I am missing something.

Hi @Akhil_Kulkarni,

I have a couple of questions:

1. Did you create a new app, published it and installed it or did you update an existing app?
  2. If you have updated the app, could you please send us the app zip for the previous version?
  3. After the app was installed/updated, did the agent authorisation succeed? I’m assuming this issue was encountered after the agent auth had succeeded and then an oauth call was made from the app.

It’d be helpful if you have any information on the previous steps that were done before you encountered this issue.

Hi @Akhil_Kulkarni,

We have tried installing the app you have given us and tested with our zoom credentials. We are able to access the zoom apis using agent oauth. Could you please check if the scope configurations on zoom end?

I’m attaching a reference for the success call for calls like view meetings/list meetings

1 Like

Hi @Akhil_Kulkarni ,

I think I found the issue, you have used isOauth:true in headers :

var headers = {
        Authorization: "Bearer <%= access_token %>",
        "Content-Type": "application/json",
        isOAuth: true,
      };
      let options = {
        headers: headers,
        body: JSON.stringify({
          topic: meetingAgenda,
        }),
      };

Please move it to the root of options and let me know if you still face issues. Reference

var headers = {
        Authorization: "Bearer <%= access_token %>",
        "Content-Type": "application/json"      };
      let options = {
        headers: headers,
        body: JSON.stringify({
          topic: meetingAgenda,
        }),
        isOAuth: true
      };
4 Likes

Hello @Sudarsana_Raghavan