Where i can find this fields on API freshdesk?

I’m retrieving data from the Freshdesk API, but I’m having trouble finding the correct field in this column. When I try to EXPORT a CSV file through Freshdesk, the data is displayed correctly. I want to retrieve it via API get.

|Time tracked
|First response time (in hrs)
|Resolution time (in hrs)
|Agent interactions
|Customer interactions
|Resolution status
|First response status
|Tags
|Month Sprint

Thank you very much in advance.

Hi John,
welcome to this community!

You can use the View a Ticket API and include the stats parameter:

cURL:

curl -v -u yourapikey:X -H "Content-Type: application/json" -X GET 'https://domain.freshdesk.com/api/v2/tickets/20?include=stats'

/api/v2/tickets/[id]?include=stats
Will return the ticket’s closed_at, resolved_at and first_responded_at time

For interactions you need to add the “conversations” parameter:
/api/v2/tickets/[id]?include=conversations
Will return up to ten conversations sorted by “created_at” in ascending order. Including conversations will consume two API calls. In order to access more than ten conversations belonging to a ticket, use the List All Conversations of a Ticket API.

I hope this helps you!

Ive done that but the field i was looking for is not their :

this data is from EXPORT ticket on freshdesk. but in STATS API i cant seem to find it.

As far as I know, the only way to get this information via API is to recalculate it using for example the value of first_responded_at and created_at.

I don’t know of an API that gives you an already aggregated response like in your report.

I also point out that you can also add the parameter:

?include=sla_policy

One thing you can do, however, is export the report from Analytics via API:

Thank you very much for this …

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.