API response limitations

Here we need to clarify some things related to the API response in the Fresh sales suite (Freshworks CRM)

We are making a View an Account API call to get the particular account in the Fresh sales suite.

Here if we need the contacts associated with the particular account we can include contacts as a query parameter and the response will list all the associated contacts.

The API will fetch only 25 data per page but when using include in the query parameter we are receiving more than that i.e. ?include=contacts is not coming under the limitations but we are getting only 25 accounts per page.

Example:
If there are 40 contacts associated with the account we are getting the whole 40 here in a single API call.

Here the question is will it fetch all the associated contacts if we have 100+ contacts for the particular account or whats the maximum count will it fetch?

Based on that for the same, each associated contact has 10 deals if I include deals in the view of an account API will it fetch all 1000+ deals?

Hi @Raviraj,

Greetings.

Is there an update regarding the same?

Got stuck in some use case your answer would help me to move forward.

Kind regards,
Anish

Hello @Raviraj and Team,

Is there any update regarding the same?

Kind Regards,
Anish

Gentle remainder @Raviraj

Hi @Raviraj

The reason for asking the limit of the deals is, we need the list of deals associated with a particular contact

In the custom application we need to list the contacts partial details based on the accounts ,first name ,last name and email search filters
Where account is mandatory with any of the other fields.

Here while listing with account we are unable to list all the deals of an contact
So we need to know the bandwidth that how many deals associated with a contact will be fetched using view contact API while including deal filter in the API

Hi team,

Good Day.

Are there any updates regarding the same?

Kind Regards
Anish Karthick

@Anish,
Good day! Sorry for the delay in responding :frowning:
Unfortunately, we don’t have the answer, let me check with the product team and get back to you at the earliest.

Thanks

@Santhosh,

Please expedite the process.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks

Hi @Santhosh,

Good day.

Is there any update regarding the same??

Thanks

Hi @Santhosh

I hope you enjoyed this Diwali!

I’m writing this text regarding @Anish Question. Is any update so far? It’s been nearly 5 days since we received an update from you. Could you please update me on the same? It would be highly appreciated and helpful for my team.

@Bharathkumar_M,
really sorry for the delay,

I am still waiting for the product team’s reply.
Kindly give us some time, will get back to you shortly

Thanks

Sure @Santhosh,

Thanks for the reply,

Please expedite the process from your side.

Awaiting your response.

Thanks

@Anish ,
Got a reply from the product :point_down:

Q1. Here the question is will it fetch all the associated contacts if we have 100+ contacts for the particular account or whats the maximum count will it fetch? → Yes there is no limit currently, it will fetch all the contacts for that particular account

Q2. Based on that for the same, each associated contact has 10 deals if I include deals in the view of an account API will it fetch all 1000+ deals? → It will fetch only the direct association data.

Thanks

@Santhosh,
Thanks for the reply.

To double confirm things, as you said that all the associated contacts of an account would be fetched whatever the count it has i.e it may have 1000+ contacts.

It is applicable for deals also i.e It will fetch only the direct associated deals of the contact while viewing a contact.

Am I right?

The reason behind asking this again is that we tried to fetch the list of contacts associated with the sales account using the View an Account API.

We didn’t get the all contacts.
For example, if there are 105 contacts and all the contacts are assigned to a single sales account we got only 101 contacts.
Here at least we need the recent deals of the specific contacts.

It would be highly helpful for us if you can share or show the expected output even in a quick call.

-Anish S

Kindly schedule an office hours with us on the same.