App routing automation

Hi,

I have developed an app for doing a Routing Automation Rule, but it doesn’t work.

The call always enter in “IF APP DID NOT UNDERSTAND”:

In server.js finally my response is sended in this way:
‘’’
let data = {
response,
“app_variables”: {}
};

console.log("data: ", data);

return renderData(null, { data });

‘’’
In my actions.js I have the next:

‘’’
{
“onCallCreateHandler”: {
“display_name”: “Valida Números de teléfono en función del campo Region de la Empresa en Freshdesk”,
“parameters”: {
“$schema”: “http://json-schema.org/draft-07/schema#”,
“type”: “object”,
“properties”: {
“input”: {
“type”: “string”
}
},
“required”: [
“input”
]
},
“response”: {
“type”: “string”
},
“description”: “Valida Números de teléfono en función del campo Region de la Empresa en Freshdesk, en función de esto se derivará a una cola u otra en Freshcaller.”
}
}
‘’’
And in the logs I have the value of the response that I want:

As you can see, as response I have: “hubEuropa”, that is one of values on the Routing Automation Rule.

Please, can you help me?

Thanks in advance and greetings.

Hi there!

Do you have any news about this issue?

We have a customer waiting to solve this problem.

Hi @llopez,

Greetings!

In call routing, the option “IF APP DID NOT UNDERSTAND” is likely routed by default to ensure that calls which cannot be effectively processed by the automated system are directed to a human agent or an appropriate escalation point for assistance. This feature is often implemented to improve customer experience by preventing callers from getting stuck in an endless loop of automated messages if the system cannot comprehend their request or command.

If you would like to expedite the process or need an immediate solution reach out to support@freshcaller.com

Thank you.

Thank you very much Benny for your help and information.

Yes, I understand, but the problem is why the rule doesn’t understand the app response.

As you can see, the response theoretically is correct.