Can the one-time schedules be created to run concurrently? And what is the maximum scheduled that can be created?

Hi @channel,

Just to know the actual behavior of the one-time scheduler.

Can anyone help me to know how many one-time schedulers can be run concurrently?

-Thanks

Hi @zach_jones_noel ,

To say in brief once a scheduler is created it will get scheduled after 5 mins so here can we create multiple one-time schedules at the same time?

If possible can you please come up with the count that how many schedules would be created?

Can you help me out with this query?

Thanks

Hi @Anish,

As our documentations mention, the max number of one-time schedulers is 1000, and only 1 recurring schedule.

Can you tell me in detail what’s the use-case and I could help you address it?

Hi @zach_jones_noel ,

We understood the limitations mentioned n the document even though is it possible to run one-time schedulers at the same time
for eg: If a 10 one-time scheduler is scheduled at 01:00 am it will execute after 5 mins i.e 01:05 am will all the 10 schedulers execute at the same time?

@zach_jones_noel

Gentle remainder.

Is there any update for the above query related to the scheduler behavior?

@channel,

Could anyone help me out with this query?

@channel,

Since the post was created a month ago till didn’t get a confirmation from your end that the above case is doable or not.

Kindly help us with clarification.

@Anish Maximum of 1000 one-time schedules can be created at a time. It means all 1000 schedules can be created to run at the same time as well.

Each schedule will run independently. So, all the scheduled events will occur at the scheduled time. But we cannot ensure in which order they will get executed.

Just to know the actual behavior of the one-time scheduler.

Can anyone help me to know how many one-time schedulers can be run concurrently?

To say in brief once a scheduler is created it will get scheduled after 5 mins so here can we create multiple one-time schedules at the same time?

for eg: If a 10 one-time scheduler is scheduled at 01:00 am it will execute after 5 mins i.e 01:05 am will all the 10 schedulers execute at the same time?

If possible can you please come up with the count that how many schedules would be created?

Can you help me out with this query?

@Anish,
Good Day!

yes, you can create multiple one-time schedulers
but please refer to the below notes :point_down: for your reference,

Notes:

1. You can have a maximum of 1000 one-time schedules and 1 recurring schedule.
  2. The timeout period for app execution is 20 seconds and the default time zone is UTC. The schedule_at time must be at least 5 minutes from the current time.

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Thanks

@Anish As @Raviraj and @Santhosh have stated earlier,

• An app can have at most 1000 outstanding one-time schedules. This means that after one of the outstanding schedules is triggered, you can create another one.
  • If you have multiple triggers scheduled for the same time, they will execute simultaneously. However, the order in which they are triggered and the precise time at which they are triggered are not guaranteed by the platform today.

It might help if you describe the problem you are trying to solve so we could help you understand these constraints better in the context of the problem.

Thanks @satwik ,

Just looking for the answer which you have explained in the second point got in the second point.

Here my case I was looking to sync contacts from customer product to freshservice.

Need to sync 20k + contacts, so I thought the scheduler would help me to paginate the data and sync it.

So to speed up the process thought of scheduling multiple schedules at the same time.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.