Code coverage server/lib file showing

Hi Team,

I’ve been working on a marketplace application and it is ready for submission.
But when I open my coverage file in the browser it shows me a server/lib which I don’t have anywhere in the working directory.
I’ve been using the fdk version 9.
Kindly let me know why is this showing up for me even though I don’t have a folder like this. If possible how do i remove this folder?

Coverage File

Folder Structure

Thanks in advance.
Sarfaraz

This could be an artefact of this app’s fdk create template. Some app templates, like your_first_serverless_app, have a server/lib module. The coverage should show only current files though.

Have you tried removing the code coverage reports, removing the .fdk/ directory and retrying generating the code coverage?

Hi @kaustavdm,

Thanks for your reply. Yes I’ve deleted the code coverage files and tried once again but still the server/lib file shows up.

Regards
Sarfaraz

We are not able to reproduce this on our end. Can you please share your app zip file in a private message with me?

1 Like

Yes, I’ll share the application files. Thank you

We have identified a potential issue with the code coverage component and will explore fixes.

Meanwhile, please try to delete the .report.json file and the ./coverage/ folder and retry the code coverage.

Yes sure ill delete the .reports.json file and the code the coverage folder and retry again.
Thanks for the update.

Hey @kaustavdm

I retried deleting .report.json file and ./coverage/ folder but not having much success the folder server/lib/helper.js file still remains.

Kind Regards,
Sarfaraz

Hi @kaustavdm,

I’m still having trouble with the code coverage. Do we have something on this? Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.