Connect Microsoft Automate to get latest purchase order

Hi all,
I really know few about API GET commands.
I’m trying to retrieve from Freshservice the last purchase order and I tried to configure Power Automate HTTP action but I can’t connect using the api key.
This is the configuration panel, can you please help me to understand how to configure it?

Hello,

Can’t you find the authentication options under the Advanced Parameters?
Freshservice only supports Basic Authentication (see Service Desk API for Developers | Freshservice)

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Jelle

Hi, maybe this is the problem I’m having. Fresh doesn’t support basic authentication but only auth with api key. In fact I can connect without any issue via Python. Can you help me in configuring the connection with the right parameters?

Hi @MaxCiarra ,

You can configure the settings as shown in the screenshot. Encode your API key using base64 and include it in the header, as depicted in the image.

Thanks & Regards,
Gopi

Hi, thanks for you answer… No way…

Hi @MaxCiarra ,

Could you verify that the API key you are using has the necessary access for the feature in use? Additionally, consider encoding your API key using the provided link and implementing it as outlined below.

Basic encodedApiKey

Thanks & Regards,
Gopi

Hi, I found the solution using basic authentication e using the Apikey as user and X as password.
Thanks!

Hi @MaxCiarra ,

I’m glad to hear that you found a solution using basic authentication with the API key as the username and “X” as the password. If you need any further assistance or have any other questions, feel free to reach out.