Contact search api is not working

Hi

Contact Search Api is not working. Below is the screenshot. Facing cors origin error.

hi
I am getting cors origin issue in contact search api

Hi @Jyoti ,

Did you attach screenshot as mentioned above? Not able to see one.

Please provide us with minimal reproduction steps - code snippet you’re trying, screenshot of the error message & app zip (if possible).

Thanks

Hi @Jyoti ,

Are you using the platform’s request method to make api calls?

You should use the Request method to avoid exposing sensitive information, such as API keys or user credentials, when you make HTTP requests to third-party domains & the benefit is Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) support as requests are routed through a proxy.

If you’re already using it please share the code snippet (or) app zip as requested earlier.

Thanks

Hi

I am passing API key in headers. But still giving me this error. Please look into this. Below is the screenshot.

Hi @Jyoti

Once whitelisted your Freshdesk domain name then try the API request.

Thanks

Hi
The error which I am getting is "Domain is not initiated

Hi @Jyoti

Add your domain to the manifest.json file whitelisted section.
then try the API request.

thanks

Hi Freshworks,

I am from the development team. Can you guide me how to whitelist my Freshdesk domain?

Thanks

Hi
As per your guide I added domain on manifest.json file. Below is the screenshot of error and my code. Please check it once.

Hi @Jyoti ,

The status code of the response is 404 (not found). Please verify if the searchKey passed is valid string & if there is a valid contact matching your searchKey.

Request method is working fine I hope, this should be generic mistake at your code end. Please validate it once by hardcoding the searchKey.

Thanks

Hi

Please check my code if I have done anything wrong then correct me.

Hi
Would you please let me know the correct url for contact search.

Hi @Jyoti ,

Sure, let me check and get back in sometime. Since no code file is shared, I need to re-create this form my end & validate. Give me sometime.

Thanks

Hi

Please let me know the solution.

Hi

Please let me know the solution.

Hi
I need this solution on urgent basis. Please do the needful.

Hi
I am going to share you the screenshot of my code.