Custom App Manager has crashed

The Manage Apps site is not showing any of our custom apps. It appears to be broken. And if I try access the Custom App page directly it does not load. it remains in a loading state, and does not load the custom app settings or file uploads.

The error came after uploading a new version of the app. Multiple new versions were uploaded on a single day, which could be why it crashed?

Who can I contact to help with this?

Thank you!

Hi @Kyle_Robinson,

Maybe clearing you cache could help.

Otherwise I would recommend to contact the support - support@freshchat.com

1 Like

@Santhosh @Mughela_Chandresh can either of you help here?

1 Like

Hi @Kyle_Robinson

Sorry for your inconvenience. Please share the account id of your freshchat account so that we will be able to debug the issue. Also please share the timeline on when you opened this custom apps section so that It will be easy for us to check for the issues in the specified timeline.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks @Mughela_Chandresh

Freshchat Account ID: 612774951065828

Timeline

• Error first encountered on 25th January
  • Timeline: approximately 6pm Gulf Standard Time

Steps taken leading up to error:

• throughout the day multiple versions of app were uploaded
  • On the last upload, the file was successfully uploaded
  • On clicking Save, the page reloaded without the application details and file uploads. The app disappeared from the Apps section in the Developer site, and no apps were visible in the Custom Apps section. The missing custom app remains live on the freshchat platform.

Let me know if you need anymore information.

Thanks for your help!

1 Like

Hi @Kyle_Robinson

Thanks for the details. I will debug and let you know once I fix it from our end.

2 Likes

Hi @Kyle_Robinson

We have tried publishing multiple versions of a custom app in a short span of time but it does not crash the custom app manager. We will try reproducing the issue from our end on why the custom app manager crashed. Meanwhile, I have unblocked you by resolving the issue from our end. Can you check now whether the custom apps section loads successfully?

Please reach out if you have further issues.

Regards,
Mughela Chandresh

2 Likes

Hey @Mughela_Chandresh, yes I can confirm I can now successfully access the custom apps manager and app details page. Thank you very much for looking into this, we are able to resume our releases now. Much appreciated.

1 Like

Welcome!

If possible can you let me know whether you had network latency or refreshed the page in the middle of publishing the app or any abnormal action? This information might help us to debug the issue and restrict further occurrences.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.