Error when trying to upload custom app to developers portal

Good afternoon, I’m having problems uploading the serverless custom app that I created from FreshCaller. The developer portal documentation (Quick Start) gives instructions to work with node.js version 14 but when uploading it to the portal it sends the following error:

When reviewing the manifest.js it is in effect with version 14 of node.js

but if I change it from there to version 12 and under the FDK to version 7.5 it continues to send the same error.

someone in the community will know how I can do it or how to load the custom app.

I am new to working with the FDK, I appreciate your patience.

@TonyZarate Welcome to the community! You should not need to downgrade Node.js version and FDK version. Node 14 and FDK 8 are actively supported at the moment.

I just tried uploading a new Freshcaller app (fdk createfreshcalleryour_first_serverless_app) (Node 14, FDK 8) as a custom app and it went through.

When testing locally, does fdk validate pass?

I wonder if there is something wrong with the specific account you are testing with. Can you try creating a new trial account and uploading your app?

@harish.janjam Have you seen this happen before?

I’ve had similar issues, I was told back then that an app name cannot start with a number. Maybe try that?

TIL :face_holding_back_tears:

Thanks for sharing this tip @Thomas_Haitsma.

1 Like

Good morning community, I have created the serverless again from scratch as recommended by @kaustavdm and in the same way I changed the name of the app as @Thomas_Haitsma suggested, but it gave me the same error again…

@kaustavdm When I perform tests locally, it returns the query that I am making to a proprietary API that we are going to use for Routing Automation in our IVR.

@Mughela_Chandresh - Are you aware of this?

@TonyZarate , during the local testing, just before you do fdk pack please run fdk validate and see if there are any issues with it?

Hi @TonyZarate

Can you please let me know in which browser and OS you are using to upload the app?

Regards,
Mughela Chandresh

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.