Fetch freshdesk contact via "org_contact_id"

Hi there,

I am facing a problem with fetching a contact via API. What I have is the so called org_contact_id from a custom object. This is the ID for the contact look-up field inside the custom object. So the contact in freshdesk is linked to the custom object and in the UI it is no prob to jump to the contact from within the custom object.
When I fetch the custom object via API GET request, I then can extract the ID from the contact look-up field. But I can’t find an API request to fetch the according contact?
Freshdesk search contacts is not working in that respect
Freshdesk filter contacts is also not working with that org_contact_id as query parameter

Has anybody got a solution how I could get the “normal” contact ID, so that I could use the Freshdesk view contact request?

Thanks!
Ramon

Is there really nobody who has experience on that issue?

I’m sorry to hear that you haven’t received any responses yet. While I may not have a direct solution to your issue, I can suggest a few steps you can take to try and resolve it.

1. Double-check your API documentation: Ensure that you have thoroughly reviewed the Freshdesk API documentation to confirm that you are using the correct API endpoint and parameters.

2. Reach out to Freshdesk support: If you have not already done so, consider contacting Freshdesk support directly. They may be able to provide specific guidance or assist you in troubleshooting the issue.

3. Explore Freshdesk community or forums: Check if there is a Freshdesk community or forum where you can post your question. Other users may have encountered a similar issue and could potentially share their experiences or insights.

4. Review Freshdesk developer resources: Take a look at any available developer resources, such as sample code or tutorials, that Freshdesk provides. These resources may offer additional guidance or a different perspective on fetching contacts via the