Hi. I was motivated from the freshworks community to post my issue here as I might find some devs willing to change this.
So I will basically copy paste my freshservice Idea from over there to here:
Currently if you create a custom field in a service request or ticket form which lets the requester chose an asset, you basically can’t do ANYTHING with this field after this, because:
- Workflow Automator Action node does not incude “Associate an asset”
- Workflow WebRequest node does not include Asset ID, only Display_ID (which we don’t have from the custom field)
- Asset API only accepts the assets Display_ID but custom field gives out the ID
- Asset API search does NOT accept ID
- Asset API filter does NOT accept ID
- Workflow Automator Reader node for Assets does NOT accept ID
Please fix this as soon as possible. We are stuck with all the workflows.