Freshchat CSAT API

Hello guys,

I’m trying to create a CSAT rating for a conversation in Freshchat, but it’s failing. It keeps alternating between these two responses:

{
    "code": 412,
    "status": "PRECONDITION_FAILED",
    "message": "CSAT is in pending state for conversation"
}
{
    "code": 422,
    "status": "SC_UNPROCESSABLE_ENTITY",
    "message": "CSAT is already in progress 562980183208768"
}

CSAT is enable in my account:

Usecase:
Currently Freshchat CSAT does not work on WhatsApp topics. So, I would like to use the bot post agent resolution to trigger a flow, ask some questions about CSAT and post it via API.

Hello samuelpares,

I understand that you are facing issues while trying to create a CSAT rating for a conversation in Freshchat using the API. Based on the error messages you’ve provided, it seems that the API call is being made while a CSAT is already pending or in progress for the specified conversation.

To resolve this issue, you can try the following steps:

1. Make sure that there is no existing CSAT pending or in progress for the conversation before making the API call to create a new CSAT rating.
  2. Ensure that the conversation has been marked as resolved before attempting to create the CSAT rating, as creating a CSAT for an unresolved conversation could lead to conflicts.

If the issue persists even after following these steps, I would advise reaching out to Freshchat support for further assistance. You can contact them at support@freshworks.com. They should be able to look into your specific scenario and provide more detailed guidance.

I hope this helps! If you have any