FreshDesk API Get - what Parameter should i use to get value?

what parameters should i use to get the data

First response time (in hrs)
Resolution time (in hrs)
Agent interactions’
Customer interactions
Resolution status
First response status

Thank you very much

Hi @John_Philip_Mahinay

You can use the get ticket API and add ?include=stats in the URL. It will give you the below data.

“stats”: {
“agent_responded_at”: null,
“requester_responded_at”: null,
“first_responded_at”: null,
“status_updated_at”: “2021-11-08T12:19:46Z”,
“reopened_at”: null,
“resolved_at”: null,
“closed_at”: null,
“pending_since”: null
}

These are the only stats available today. Resolution status is “status” of the ticket which would be 4 for resolved, 5 for closed.

If you add this ?include=conversations,stats then you will get the conversations and you will have to count agent and customer interactions.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Hello ,

thank for the reply. I did check the ?include=stats** but it shows some data but not the following

First response time (in hrs)
Resolution time (in hrs)

Screenshot 2023-12-13 at 11.09.51 AM

i also tried calculating all the dates and time as possible but still i cant come up with the time in hrs as shown in the table. but thank you for the reply.

Hii @adarsh, I have tried the methods mentioned in the API docs as well as which was suggested by you in this thread, but I’m not able to get the data corresponding to these data_fields neither through direct endpoints nor through any parameters -

• First response time (in hrs)
  • Resolution time (in hrs)
  • Agent interactions’
  • Customer interactions
  • Resolution status
  • First response status
    However these data_fields, are indeed crucial for automating the generation of reports efficiently.
    Given the importance of these data points for effective reporting and automation, it would be beneficial if Freshdesk considers incorporating these functionalities into their API.

Hey @Mohammad_Umaid_Ansar,
To help you with the Freshdesk API, I’m connecting you with Freshdesk support who should be able to help you better with the right parameters.

Thanks a lot for quick help @zach_jones_noel

1 Like

Hello Mohammad,

Did you get the API data of this fields ?

• First response time (in hrs)
  • Resolution time (in hrs)
  • Agent interactions’
  • Customer interactions
  • Resolution status
  • First response status

Thank you,