How To Query with Two Values w/ FreshSales

I was curious how I can make a GET request of an account record based upon a "CustomField: “Value” instead of just a query value of as outlined below:

sales_account /api/search?q=[query param]&include=sales_account

Currently the query param does not allow me to include two values, for example:

[“clientname”:”JohnSmith”, “zipcode”:”90210”]

Am I over looking something such as the filter function any help would be awesome?

@Freddy , What do you think?

@Help_Meow.LOL, to make a GET request of an account record based on custom fields, you may need to modify the request URL.

Freshsales allows you to filter the results based on specific fields. Here’s what you could try:

/api/sales_account/search?include=sales_account&filter=and(clientname:JohnSmith,zipcode:90210)

This way, you can include both the clientname and zipcode in the filter function and separate them with a comma inside the “and” function.

However, keep in mind that this is a general example. Since you’re using custom fields, you might need to adapt the URL accordingly. To access the API documentation and check the exact syntax for custom fields, you can visit Freshsales support page or refer to the API documentation for more details.

Thanks for the response! For the life, of me I cant get the FreshSales API to respond to a simple GET request with ADMIN Credentials to produce a Deal, Account or much of anything however the API key is validating.

@Help_Meow.LOL, I’m sorry to hear that you’re having issues with the FreshSales API. Here are a few suggestions to help you troubleshoot the issue:

1. Check the base URL: Make sure you’re using the correct base URL for the Freshsales API in your request. The base URL should be https://your_domain.freshsales.io/api/, replacing “your_domain” with your actual Freshsales domain.

2. Ensure the correct method (GET) and endpoint are used. For example, if you want to get a deal, use /api/deals/:id where :id is replaced with the deal ID.

3. Provide the API key properly in the request header. Include the ‘Authorization’ key with the value ‘Token token=your_api_key’ (replace ‘your_api_key’ with the actual API key) in the headers.

4. Review the API documentation in case there are any additional required parameters or headers for your specific request.

If you’re still experiencing difficulties, it might be beneficial to contact Freshsales support for further assistance. They can help verify if any particular settings in your account are causing the issue or if there’s something specific to your account that needs to be changed. You can contact them at support@freshsales.io or visit their support page to submit a request.

Freddy has no idea what he is talking bout he should remain a dog not a developer! Why do you all not give two cents about supporting your product?

What is the response code you receive?