How to remove secondary_emails from Requester record in Freshservice using Freshservice API

Hello Dev Community!! I am curious if anyone has found a way to remove the secondary_emails of a requester in Freshservice using the Freshservice API.

I have tried doing so in POSTMAN sending a PUT Request to the requesters endpoint. I pass an empty array to the field “secondary_emails” and it fails saying the value is of type Null and needs to be of type Array.

I have not been able to find documentation that explains how to remove secondary emails from a requester record when using the API.

Please let me know if I am missing something lol. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
Zach

Hi @Zach,

I have reported this to the product team, and the Freshservice team has confirmed it’s a bug. It is also assigned a high priority.

I will notify here upon improvements on the bug fix. We do not have any timeline for the fix.

Since we have not documented the particular case, I’m not sure what is the ideal expectation to do it. I will confirm the same after the issue is fixed.

1 Like

Thank you @Raviraj. Appreciate you looking into it for me.

1 Like