How to store files in iparams page?

Hello,

I’m developing an app which requires to upload a file in the iparams page and when we click on settings icon after installing I need to show the uploaded image. Is there any way to store uploaded file in postconfigs while installing the app.

Thanks,
Tipuranjali.

Hey Tipuranjali,

Thanks for reaching out to our community!

Hope you are doing well!

Currently we will not be able to store or upload any file in iparams page. However, curious to know what kind of file are we trying to upload and if you can expand on what’s the usecase you want to achieve, I can try and help you on that! :slight_smile:

Thanks

2 Likes

Hey Ganesh Balaji,

Thanks for your response!

I am having a requirement to upload images from iparams page and when we click on settings icon after installing I need to show the uploaded images. If possible please help me how to do this!

Thanks.

2 Likes

Hey Tipuranjali,

I’m afraid we don’t have inbuilt platform features to support the functionality you are looking for.

However, you can make use of our custom iparams page and write custom logic to upload files say to a third party service like S3 and store the path in the installation parameter. For preview, you can then set the public S3 URL as source with some custom HTML.

Let me know if this helps.

2 Likes

Hi @Tipuranjali,

I have taken it as a feature request for a file storage feature from the platform on the installation parameter.

How would you imagine this feature so that it will be useful for your use-case?
If you could explain briefly, I can add it to the request to make us visualize the usage experience and prioritize it based on the similar interests from the other developers. :slight_smile:

1 Like