Iparams.json while running locally throws an error "undefined (reading 'initialized')"

Hi Team,

We have a custom app and we are using iparams.json for the configs.

However when we try to run the app locally, and open the

http://localhost:10001/custom_configs

The following error is thrown:

We already faced this issue but, it was resolved automatically but this is happening again. Is there any permanent fix to this ?

Kindly help us with this, since this is hindering our process to deliver the custom apps on committed date.

CC : @Aruna_Jambunathan

Yes, I have the same problem on platform 2.2, it works if you upload the app to the custom apps in Freshdesk. This may be a temporary solution, I hope they fix it soon.

Yes when we deploy it as a custom app no issues. But we cannot deploy for each change, it would be tedious for development then. Right ?

Hope this is fixed ASAP.

1 Like

Hi @Jayanth_Kumar,
Could you share the FDK version, which product it is, and a sample iparams.json file that I can use to test it?

Hi @Raviraj ,

The FDK version is 9.0,2, platform version. is 2.3, the product is Freshdesk and the sample iparams would be similar to that of mentioned below.

{
    "domainName": {
        "display_name": "Domain Name",
        "description": "Please enter your domain name",
        "type": "domain",
        "type_attributes": {
            "product": "freshdesk"
        },
        "required": true
    },
    "apiKey": {
        "display_name": "API Key",
        "description": "Please enter your API key",
        "type": "api_key",
        "secure": true,
        "required": true,
        "type_attributes": {
            "product": "freshdesk"
        }
    },
    "securityKey": {
        "display_name": "Security Key",
        "description": "Please enter your security key",
        "type": "text",
        "secure": true,
        "required": true
    }
}```

@Jayanth_Kumar Do you still face this issue? If you still see the issue, could you upgrade the FDK to the latest version and try again?

I’m not able to reproduce it with the same file with platform version 2.3 in FDK version 9.0.4.

Hi @Raviraj ,

Thanks, will try updating the FDK and let you know.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.