Is it possible to get the agent and requesters interactions?

Hi Team,

Greetings!

Is it possible to get the agent and requester interaction count like in the timetrigger automation rule in Freshdesk?

Thanks in advance.

I am unsure if something like that is possible using the automation rule.

Using a custom app, you can maintain a count of this using onConversationCreate events. I can put you in touch with the Freshdesk team if you want to learn more about the automation rule or I could share how you can maintain this count by building an app…

What would help you?

I guess @Bene_Immanuel is referring to this:

This is possible in Ticket Update Automations and Time Triggers aswell.

Gues he’s trying to get these informations via the API.

1 Like

Thanks, @ThomasH, that helps me understand this better.

@Bene_Immanuel
I see to understand what you are trying to achieve. But would you help me understand the business use case behind it? That can help us to conclude the most favorable use of the app platform or APIs for you.

@Bene_Immanuel

I put you in touch with Freshdesk Support over this query. Hopefully, you should find a resolution. Please share with us, if you do. :slight_smile:

Freshdesk Support:

Unfortunately, there is no option to extract the data for agent and customer reply count for an automation time trigger rule. But you can get data under the analytics section where you can find the total number of agent replies and customer replies for a particular ticket or for an agent. I have attached a video grab on how to fetch the data in analytics Vidyard Recording?

I have attached a solution article that talks about the analytics feature in Freshdesk Analytics in Freshdesk : Freshdesk