Is there a limit on number of records that can be stored in Entity storage custom object and also is it possible to get total record count in - getAll()

Hi All,

I am developing a custom app and using Entity storage custom objects. I might need to store large tabular data for my app and wondering if there is a limit on number of records that can be stored using custom object. Also while retrieving the records using getAll(), is it possible to get total record counts in pagination info? currently only the marker is returned in the links section of response.

Regards,
Sachin

@Sachin_Kumar

• Currently, there is no restriction/limit for storing the records

• getAll() retrieves all records belonging to a specific entity

is it possible to get total record counts in pagination info?
As of now, I don’t think we can get the pagination info other than the next marker. I’ll check the same internally and update it here

1 Like

Hi @Anand_Chandran thanks for your response. getAll() returns 100 records and a marker to next set of records however you do not get details like total records for the entity. this is useful with datatables on UI with pagination where “totalRecords” helps to create the controls for paginated view of table.

Regards,
Sachin

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.