Issues today - freshsales_crm, serverless app

I have a working Custom Serverless app, and three odd things happened today. If anything is related, please let me know, but I wanted to get the information out there.

1. Version update to 9.0.9 didn’t work. Fresh install didn’t show 9.0.9 either.

2. $request.invokeTemplate stopped using iparams.json correctly. This was working yesterday <%= encode(iparam.api_key) %>, today it did not. Is that odd? Hard coding my key into the request header did work, so something broke down between making the call in server.js and the call that was actually made (it was to an external API server). I’m leaving the key hard coded for now.

3. I put my app in development. It worked! I promoted to live - it did not work. I uninstall Live version and re-installed. Did not work. I disabled Live, re-enabled Development - it worked! I’m leaving the dev version running for now.

I’ll check back here. Maybe others have seen these same issues? Or maybe something else is going on? All code was working fine earlier in the week, and then many issues today.

Thanks.