Missing "AI-Assisted App Migration" in Freddy Copilot

Hi everyone,

I’m tryting to use new functionality “AI-Assisted App Migration” to migrate an app developed for 2.0 platform to 2.3.

I am using vscode version 1.92.2 (latest) and Freddy Copilot version 2.2.5 (also latest).

However, when I open the app and go to the Freddy tab, I don’t see the button to start the AI-assisted migration process. I only get the options to “Start builidng apps from scratch” and “Generate code from design”:

What should I do to enable this new functionality?

Thanks in advance

Hi @jjimenez,

I’m checking if I can replicate your situation. Can you help me with your FDK version?

Hi @Raviraj,

Yes, of course. Mi fdk version is 9.2.0

Regards

@jjimenez The migration feature will work until FDK version 9.1.x.
For FDK version 9.2.0, we have to support it after ensuring all the syntax is up to date and all the new features in the new version are accommodated.

You can either wait to use the feature in the latest FDK version or downgrade to FDK version 9.1.3 to use it today.

Please refer to this post to install a lower version of FDK.

Hi @Raviraj,

After downgrade FDK to 9.1.3, AI assited app migration works fine :slight_smile:

Thanks!!

2 Likes

Sure, @jjimenez.

Thanks for the confirmation.

@jjimenez Thanks a lot for trying AI-assisted migration. I am the Product Manager for this feature & Freddy Copilot for Developers.
If you have any feedback please do share with us or you can directly mail to me as well neeraj.kumar@freshworks.com

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.