Need Help in Integrating Freshworks CRM with Custom Applications

Hello there,

I am currently working on a project that involves integrating Freshworks CRM with our custom applications. We are looking to streamline our workflow and improve data synchronization between the CRM and our internal systems.

Can anyone point me to the latest API documentation for Freshworks CRM? We need to understand how to authenticate API requests and retrieve, create, update, and delete records.

How can we set up webhooks in Freshworks CRM to receive real-time updates for certain events, such as when a new lead is created or when a contact’s information is updated?

Are there any best practices or recommended approaches for integrating Freshworks CRM with custom applications? We want to ensure that our integration is efficient, scalable, and maintainable.

Also, I have gone through this: https://community.freshworks.com/apps-and-marketplace-integrations-11358/how-to-integrate-freshdesk-with-a-golang-crm-21338 which definitely helped me out a lot.

Does anyone have any sample code or tutorials for integrating Freshworks CRM with popular programming languages, such as JavaScript or Python?

Any advice, resources, or insights you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou in advance for your help and assistance.