Old fdk version have no iparams page

Hi gang.

Did downgrade my node version to match a manifest.json in an older project.

“engines”: {
“node”: “14.20.0”,
“fdk”: “8.6.1”
}

Have confirmed that I am using node version 14.20.0 using the nvm package.
Have also installed the correct fdk version with the command:

npm install https://dl.freshdev.io/cli/fdk-8.6.1.tgz -g

After confirmig the version

fdk -v

I start the app. However the iparams page is not displaying any result. See below image.

Have tried in different browsers, with the same result. This iparams page is built from the iparams.json as per default.

Intrestringly, we have another custom app for a client where the manifest looks this:

“engines”: {
“node”: “14.0.0”,
“fdk”: “8.6.5”
}

When downgrading to the right version this iparams page is working as expected. This is built using the custom installation page with both iparams.html and iparams.js.

Is this an exected error? And are we required to rebuild older iparams.json files to use the custom installation page instead for older apps?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

I guessing this issue might be fixed in the newer & latest versions of the fdk. Can you try and let us know by updating node and fdk verstions to the latest?

Ideally, iparams.json and custom installation pages are two different approaches. One allows simplicity while other helps you build reasonably complex pages based on your use case.

1 Like

Hi @Saif

Yes it has been resolved :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.