Timeout error while deploying a custom APP

Hello Team,

I am trying to deploy an custom APP in customer’s account but getting timeout error all the time.

Please refer to the above screenshot for timeout error.

Regards,
Akhil S Kulkarni

Hi @Akhil_Kulkarni ,

I see a non-standard HTTPS port 444 being used. Generally, 444 is used for SNPP integration. Could you please verify if the URI being requested is accurate and works as expected?

Regards,
Thakur

Hello Ganesh,

The URL is accurate and is working as expected in the current custom APP (already present in customer’s account with platform version of 2.0).

Now, I need to change the platform version and change the API calls as per the new changes.

Locally I am able to install the APP but as a custom APP it is not working.

Please let me know if something can be done.

Regards,
Akhil S Kulkarni

Hi @Akhil_Kulkarni,

1. Are you using onAppInstall event callback and make an API from the handler function for it? Or is it from the configurations page?
  2. The onAppInstall event handler gets 10 seconds timeout. If the app couldn’t complete the function execution within the 10 seconds, it will timeout.
  3. Could you provide more details about what is being timing out here and how can we reproduce the same to troubleshoot?
  4. I see an URL, but where is it used?
  5. Which library is used to make this API request?

Hello Raviraj,

Please find the link to download the source code and let me know if I need to change something over there.

Regards,
Akhil S K

@Raviraj

1. Are you using onAppInstall event callback and make an API from the handler function for it? Or is it from the configurations page?
    I am using it is the configuration page
  2. The onAppInstall event handler gets 10 seconds timeout. If the app couldn’t complete the function execution within the 10 seconds, it will timeout.
    I am using it in configuration page and in server.js file using SMI (using axios to get the Response)
  3. Could you provide more details about what is being timing out here and how can we reproduce the same to troubleshoot?
    You can use the source code and try to run it locally, you will get the same timeout error multiple times
  4. I see an URL, but where is it used?
    In configuration page as well as in server.js file
  5. Which library is used to make this API request?
    axios

Please find the answers, the source code attached in previous reply and let me know if we can handle it.

Regards,
Akhil S Kulkarni

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.