Unable to install custom app - Failed to submit installation parameters

Hello,

I am getting an issue while trying to install my custom app in Freshservice. I have installed this app multiple times before and I have never received this error until today. I have not changed any installation parameters nor have I editted my code between installations.

This error appears after I add in all the installation params and hit install. It lets me verify Freshservice and Salesforce during the params input, and then when I hit install I get the following:

I am getting this error directly in the console. The “sentry_xhr_v2” object conatins all the correct values for my api key and connection url.

The network tab gives additional errors on installation:

{
    "url": "/client/",
    "errorMessage": "Cannot install custom apps for this account",
    "message": "There was an error during installation. If this issue persists, please contact support."
}

{
    "url": "/client/",
    "errorMessage": "500 - \"{\\\"error\\\":\\\"Internal Server Error\\\"}\"",
    "message": "There was an error during installation. If this issue persists, please contact support."
}

{
    "detail": "Sentry dropped data due to a quota or internal rate limit being reached. This will not affect your application. See https://docs.sentry.io/product/accounts/quotas/ for more information."
}

Within the code I am including axios within my dependencies, and I have not updated any of the axios code since I first began working on this app. It has always worked

Again, I have installed this app many times before and I have never received this error. I know that I can install custom apps on this account because I have done so many times before. I did not change any part of my code between this installation and the last one so I know that it was not caused by something on the code side. I am not sure where to start troubleshooting this issue.

I am working for a large scale client so it is imperative that this issue does not persist within their portal and that we solve this as quickly as possible because it is delaying some important development for them.

Thank you for taking the time to review this post and help me with this issue.

Hey @Jose_Escobar,
Are you still facing this issue?

Can you confirm if you have 25 custom apps installed already on your account?

Hello @zach_jones_noel ,

I do not have any custom apps installed on my account. I may have installed and uninstalled this app 25 time though, so I could see how that may trigger the count limit. But I currently have no custom apps installed on this account. I have also tried going into a separate FS account and I receive the same error even though I only have 3 custom apps installed on that account.

As you can see, there are currently no custom apps installed:

How can I reset this count or bypass this error?