Wasp issue during bundling react application

Hi,

I have developed a marketplace application which uses instance methods to communicate.

But after submitting it for the review process, they sent a wasp report which says the below,

The issue is I don’t use postMessages functions, we rely on the instance method to share data between the modal and app.

And this is caused during bundling…

How can I overcome this?

Thank you.

Hi Benny,

As you mentioned, you’re not using the postMessage() script, only the Instance method.
So, it would be in the code generated by the Instance Method. Our platform engineers have to look at this and confirm if it’s an issue at our end.

I have created a bug report support ticket (https://support.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/16202951) on your behalf - Please provide the necessary information if required from you.
After the ticket is resolved, I will post a summary here for a wider audience.

Hi,

I have raised a support ticket regarding this.

Their response:

Hi Benny,

Greetings of the Day,

**I got the below update from the Development Team, **

**FDK is using the webpack to bundle the code. During the bundling process, the actual code will be minified, which is causing this. We can’t fix this for now since we rely on the webpack. **

We recently developed the ‘meta-framework’ to support framework apps on FDK with advanced features and it uses vite to build and minify the code, We might not face this issue in the meta-framework. However, this meta-framework release will take some time and will not go live immediately. Until then, we can skip this check on the review process and proceed.

Thank you.