While installing a custom Application in Freshdesk, I'm getting "there was an error during installation, If this issue persists, please contact support"

I’m getting “there was an error during installation, If this issue persists, please contact support” when installing a custom app. When I try to deploy the app locally I get “Domain or Api key is not matching” when I’m pretty sure they are correct.
The app I’m working on is for one of your clients so I think it’s better that the code/logs aren’t public.
Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance.
Ben

Hi @bnock

Sorry for the inconvenience caused!

Can you share the appId so that it will be helpful for us to check logs and debug?

Regards,
Mughela Chandresh

@bnock,
Are you using Iparams.json with Domain and API key type?
if so can you please share the HAR logs as well to debug further?

App Id: 59270
Thanks!

error.log (31.9 KB)
Here are the logs from my console, there seems to be no network requests during this error.
Yes I am using Domain and API key types.
Thanks!

This is what the error logged in the app logs.

APP Install error: {\n  status: 400,\n  message: \"Error while deleting webhook 'freshdesk-connector' in VersionOne\",\n  errorData: 'This domain has not been whitelisted'\n}

Seems like your app makes some requests to non-whitelisted domains during app install hence the render data is returning an error and the app install fails. Please try whitelisting the domain in the app manifest and then the app installation should succeed.

Hope it helps!

Regards,
Mughela Chandresh

2 Likes

That solved the issue with the package installation, thank you. I still can’t install the app in dev mode, I’m getting "Domain or Api key is not matching”

Hi @bnock ,

Hope you are doing well. Could you please confirm if the domain has been whitelisted in Manifest.json and Domain/API key being used are the correct ones?

Regards,
Thakur

Hi @Thakur_Ganeshsingh ,
Yes the domain has been whitelisted and the Domain/API key are correct
Thanks in advance for your help

Hi,

Does anyone have any idea how to solve the issue with "Domain or Api key is not matching” when installing in dev mode.
Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

can you please check the n/w call, will returning the success response?

Hi @Santhosh ,

I’m getting à 500 (Internal Server Error).

Thanks in advance

can you share with us the n/w logs for that?

and share with us the screen shot of error in console too

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.