Code coverage files are not generated when the app server is stopped

We have completed the integration and want to upload it to the marketplace, but we are facing a code coverage problem. No coverage files are generated when the app server is stopped. I have created react app with typescript for freshteam and also using Server Method Invocation functions.
App is working fine and only issue I am facing is code coverage is not generated after quitting the app.
I have attached the FDk log and report.json file.

fdk.log (91.7 KB)
report.txt (287 Bytes)

Do you have the React code in the ./src/ directory in the app?

This is stuck due to an almost undocumented catch about apps that use a frontend framework. From the code review guidelines:

If you use React, Ember, Vue, or any other front-end framework, include the source files of your app in the src directory. The contents of the src directory are packed along with the app when the fdk pack command is run and can be submitted for review.

@Mughela_Chandresh FYI, can you confirm if my diagnosis is correct?

Hi @kaustavdm
Yes, all the react code is in src directory. Below is the folder structure that I have used. Code coverage folder is there but it is not showing any coverage.

output.txt (2.2 KB)

Hi @kaustavdm any update ?

I don’t have any updates on this unfortunately, @Rajat_Tyagi.

@Developer-Platform heads up: Code coverage files fail to generate for a React app using Typescript. FDK v8.6.7 on Node.js 14.x on Windows. Can someone help debug this?

@Rajat_Tyagi Can you try the steps Raviraj has mentioned here:

Hi @kaustavdm , thanks for the help. I submitted the app to the marketplace, but some issues have been reported by QA Team, which can be found at https://fw-marketplace.freshrelease.com/DE/issues/DE-2289 . I am unable to access this portal with my existing credentials, and I did not receive an invitation link from Freshrelease. Please let me know how I can access this portal so I can view the reported issues and fix them as soon as possible.

Let me check with our app reviewers, @Rajat_Tyagi. I will update you once I hear back from them.

@Rajat_Tyagi, I believe you have received access to the Freshrelease review ticket. Sorry about the trouble here. Let me know if you still cannot access it.

Hi @kaustavdm ,
Thank you for your help. I am now able to access the portal.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.