Custom App returned Multiple Logs on Some Devices

Good day,

I kindly like to raise an issue from a custom app.

I have a concern with my custom app. Our custom app is coming from an Event Method Template from Freshdesk that has server.js format. We expect that some of our codes like “console.log” have the return of one data per line. But it seems that some FD accounts or other devices, logs double or 3 times the original logs.

We never experienced the same error as theirs.

Attached here is my screenshot regarding this issue and the message logs that sends multiple message instead on one.

I noticed there is a difference in request id, but the same logs returned.

This is for the feature in Freshdesk when we browse in Ticket Details and the ticket field “status” is changed from one status to another.

Hopefully we can coordinate this issue. Thank you.
Screen Shot 2022-08-29 at 9.30.51 AM
Screen Shot 2022-08-30 at 11.38.12 AM

I notice that when we do some console testing when we use ‘ticket.sendReply’ and click reply button on ticket detail, they also doubled the logs on the custom app.

Screen Shot 2022-08-30 at 6.07.48 PM

We noticed that the Ticket Update page has multiple tabs opened. But when they closed the tab, the issue does not persist anymore. Is it possible if the cause are multiple sessions that are opened? Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.