The serverless component of the Freshworks apps will print the logs to the serverless logs, unlike the frontend apps that print their logs in the browser console.
The steps may vary depends on the products as different products use different versions of the Marketplace gallery.
- Go to Admin → Apps → Custom Apps.
- Click on the gear icon to go to the app’s settings page to fetch its logs. (This icon will be available only if the app has installation parameters)
- In the modal that appears, click on the “Serverless logs” tab. It will load the app logs automatically. You can reload it again to get new logs.
- Go to the Apps section and select Custom Apps.
- Click on the gear icon and select “Logs” in the drop-down to go to the logs page of the app to fetch its logs.
- Select the time range in the drop-down to get the logs for the selected time range on the serverless logs page.
- Click on the reload button to get new logs for the same time range.