onAgentAvailabilityUpdate Freshdesk Product Event not getting triggered

Hi,

I am trying to build a serverless freshdesk app with the “onAgentAvailabilityUpdate” product event trigger. However, the product event does not seem to be triggering after installing a custom app in the freshdesk account.

Tried with both platform version 2.2 and 2.3.

manifest.json (platform-version 2.2)

{
  "platform-version": "2.2",
  "product": {
    "freshdesk": {
      "events": {
        "onAgentAvailabilityUpdate": {
          "handler": "onAgentAvailabilityUpdateHandler"
        }
      }
    }
  },
  "whitelisted-domains": [
    "https://*.freshdesk.com"
  ],
  "engines": {
    "node": "14.20.0",
    "fdk": "8.6.6"
  }
}

manifest.json (platform-version 2.3)

{
  "platform-version": "2.3",
  "product": {
    "freshdesk": {
      "events": {
        "onAgentAvailabilityUpdate": {
          "handler": "onAgentAvailabilityUpdateHandler"
        }
      }
    }
  },
  "engines": {
    "node": "18.14.2",
    "fdk": "9.0.0"
  }
}

server.js

exports = {
    onAgentAvailabilityUpdateHandler: async function (payload) {
        console.log(JSON.stringify(payload));
    }
}

Hello @Dan

Sorry to hear this is not working as expected. Do you mind also describing how you tested this to generate the corresponding Product Event?

Do also share the app ID and account ID in case we need to look into logs.

Hello @satwik

I am trying to generate the Product Event by changing the status of the Agent in the following URL - Loading....

The app ID is 66430 and the account is fgretailsandbox.freshdesk.com.

Sorry, I should have asked for more details in the first instance. It would help if you also shared rough time ranges for when you changed the status, which user you changed the status for, and what the change was, @Dan . We can then look into our logs to see if we find anything there.

@satwik I tried changing the status again now (24th April 2023 20:47 IST) using the URL - Loading... for the Agent - Joseph Christopher (Loading...). Changed the Agent’s status from Available to Unavailable and then back again to Available from Unavailable.

Hey @Dan

Thanks for getting back with this. I just learned that this event is not available for all Freshdesk accounts. I am trying to gather details about the pre-requisites so we can be sure it is supported for your account. We will also need to update our documentation to reflect this information.