Product Event for user create in FreshChat

Hi Guys!

Greetings!

I want to perform some logic when a user is created in FreshChat when I checked the docs

I saw the description, which states that when a conversation is initiated this will be triggered.

I get that when a new user is creating a conversation the contact will be created, but the question is, will this be triggered when an admin creates a contact manually?

Thank you.

@Freddy, your thoughts on this?

Will the OnCreateUser event in Freshchat triggered when an admin creates one manually?

Hi Bene_Immanuel,

Yes, the OnCreateUser event in Freshchat will be triggered when an admin creates a contact manually. This webhook will fire every time a user is created in the system, regardless of whether it’s created by a conversation or by an admin manually.

Please let me know if you have any more questions or need further clarification.

Thank you for the confirmation.

You’re welcome, Bene_Immanuel! If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to ask. I’m here to help. Have a great day!

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.