Product Events Not Triggering In Freshdesk

We are developing a custom app in the Freshdesk and we are facing an error since yesterday.

We have configured OnTicketCreate event, registered the event in manifest.json with a callback, and written the callback in server.js. Inside the callback we have included multiple logs which are not displaying under the logs section.

Can anyone help on this?

Note : The logs were coming for the app in the log section until yesterday evening. after that only we are facing this issue. mentioning this to confirm that we have made all the configuration in the manifest.json correctly.

Hi @Mohanadaas_Jayavel

Can you share the app Id and the account region so that I will be able to check this further?

Thanks!

Hi @Mughela_Chandresh the App Id is 63808 and I am not sure about the account region.

You can check the account region by hovering on the GO TO DEVELOPER PORTAL link in gallery topo right corner.

Please find the attached the Screenshot. It seems that the region is eucentral1

you are facing issues after app update or suddenly logs are not displayed?

Can you select the time range to today instead of last 1 hr and check if there are any logs?

I updated the app multiple times, but the logs stopped displaying suddenly

I selected and viewed the logs in Today mode , By specifying a date time range also

This is what I could fetch from the backend logs for your app.

{
    "type": "error",
    "errorSource": "APP"
    "message": "error while running the server code inside the sandboxExecutor. - internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1102\n      throw new ERR_REQUIRE_ESM(filename, parentPath, packageJsonPath);\n      ^\n\nError [ERR_REQUIRE_ESM]: Must use import to load ES Module: /var/task/developer/node_modules/axios/index.js\nrequire() of ES modules is not supported.\nrequire() of /var/task/developer/node_modules/axios/index.js from /opt/framework/index.js is an ES module file as it is a .js file whose nearest parent package.json contains \"type\": \"module\" which defines all .js files in that package scope as ES modules.\nInstead rename /var/task/developer/node_modules/axios/index.js to end in .cjs, change the requiring code to use import(), or remove \"type\": \"module\" from /var/task/developer/node_modules/axios/package.json.\n\n    at new NodeError (internal/errors.js:322:7)\n    at Object.Module._extensions..js (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1102:13)\n    at Module.load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:950:32)\n    at Function.Module._load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:790:12)\n    at Module.require (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:974:19)\n    at require (internal/modules/cjs/helpers.js:101:18)\n    at require (/opt/framework/index.js:134:16)\n    at server.js:1:44\n    at server.js:83:20\n    at Script.runInContext (vm.js:144:12)"
}

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.